WEBSITE USE POLICY
MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
We will only collect, use or disclose information about you to the minimum extent that is reasonably necessary for these legitimate purposes:
- to assist you in accessing an approved retailer, including a pharmacy, and providing it with the information it needs to fill your initial or further orders or to provide you with a discount;
- to assist you with delivery of the product or service;
- to obtain payment with respect to a good or service provided by us or by an approved retailer;
- to provide you with up-to-date information on our policies and business practices;
- to provide you with informational and promotional material about products and other services available to members. These include products and services provided by us or by approved retailers;
- to help us determine which products or services to bring to your attention;
- to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- to manage our business, including such matters as accounting and directing and monitoring employee performance;
- to meet legal or regulatory requirements;
- to protect our interests in the context of actual or potential regulatory or legal proceedings.
Pharmacies in our network may share your personal information among themselves, as well as with National Drugs Inc. for the purpose of safely and effectively filling an order.
We have adopted reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
We disclose personal information only to third parties (e.g., our accountants or lawyers, or pharmacies, or other approved retailers) that are bound by contracts with us or by law to respect the confidentiality of your information. If a third party breaches your privacy, however, it is responsible and accountable to you, and we are not.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party, including approved retailers, for the purposes of enabling it to promote a product or service to you. We may (unless you ask us not to do so) directly send you informational and promotional material, including our newsletter, about the products, services and discounts that we provide directly or that are provided by an approved retailer. We will honour any request you make to not receive promotional material from us. You can opt out of receiving such material at any time by speaking to a call centre representative or contacting our Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may use information about your ordering history with us to help us determine what material might be of interest to you. Ordering history with respect to health-related products will only be used to bring to your attention to other health-related products that are provided by us or by an approved retailer.
4. Sale, Lease or Reorganization of Business
If we are involved in a corporate reorganization, the company that emerges will have the same rights as we do:
- to retain, use or disclose information about you that we had already collected about you; and
- to seek and collect additional information about you. "Reorganization" includes actions such as changing the ownership or control of our company or merging with, or taking over, another company. If we sell or lease our pharmacy business (in whole or in part), the new owner or lessee assumes our position with respect to our rights and obligations in connection with the collection, use, retention and disclosure of your personal information.
5. Access and Accuracy
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we have retained about you. We will respond to your request for a copy of your personal information within forty (40) days of receiving your request. After you review such information, if you point out any inaccuracies, we will correct them. We will remove information about you from our records at your request, unless it is reasonable for us to retain the information for a legitimate purpose.
Responsibility for ensuring compliance with the provisions of this policy rests with the senior management of National Drugs Inc. We have designated a contact person (Chief Privacy Officer - email@example.com ) who is responsible for:
- personal information access requests;
- addressing complaints; and
- providing individuals with further information on our privacy practices. Please feel free to phone, fax or email our customer service centre at any time for up to date information on how to reach the office of our Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may depart from this policy where required to do so by law or where it is reasonable for us to do so in light of exceptional circumstances, such as addressing an urgent threat to human life or health.
8. Policy Changes
As set out in the National Drugs Inc. Terms and Conditions of Membership, all prescription sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE as National Drugs Inc. cannot legally accept or restock orders that are cancelled or refused after they have left a Network pharmacy.
National Drugs guarantees the arrival of your order within 30 days upon receipt of all the documentation necessary to fill your order. However the average shipping time through our Global Network is about 10-14 days.
Once we receive all prescriptions and required Member information, orders typically are shipped within 24 hours. If an order is not received within 30 days we consider it lost by the post office and will replace it, hassle-free, at no charge to you, guaranteed.
All orders are shipped by the standard post carriers of each country National Drugs has in our network. Inside the U.S.A., all parcels are delivered by U.S.P.S.